NetSuite Inc., provider of cloud-based financials/ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, has announced the details of the #1 Cloud ERP Conference, SuiteWorld 2016. NetSuite's 6th annual SuiteWorld event is expected to have more than 8,000 attendees, bringing together NetSuite customers, solution providers, independent software vendor (ISV) partners, and industry thought leaders to network, get inspired, celebrate cloud success, gain industry knowledge and share insights and best practices.
"Once again, NetSuite's vibrant community of partners, customers and employees will come together to celebrate and share the successes of the world's #1 cloud ERP," said NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson. "This year's event promises to be our best event yet, with game changing product announcements, key customer wins, industry best practices and the chance to network with our customers, some of the most innovative business leaders in the world."
SuiteWorld 2016 will be held at the San Jose Convention Centre in San Jose, Calif.,16-19 May. This year's conference highlights include:
- NetSuite executive keynotes addressing new product innovations, key partnerships, customer success, product roadmap and the future of the business.
- Pre-event training, provided by NetSuite experts with a combined 100 years of NetSuite training experience, addresses a range of functional and technical topics for users and developers at all skill levels. Attendees can choose to take a two-day deep-dive training or a special one-day session. Alternatively, attendees can also choose to prepare for and take the NetSuite SuiteFoundation Certification exam. For more information, please check out the Pre-Event Certification & Training catalog.
- A customer experience gallery that will showcase products and services from NetSuite's customers and provide attendees with a "wow experience."
- More than 150 interactive breakout sessions spanning industries, roles and product areas, designed to meet the diverse needs of attendees from every industry and offer them prime opportunities to learn how the #1 Cloud ERP drives real-world success.
- A line-up of 100+ NetSuite partners and sponsors showcasing their products and services at the SuiteWorld expo, where deals get done and connections are made.