A new addition to the successful H series, Opticons H-15 pocket-sized mobile computer is designed for single handed operation.
It is said to offer excellent ergonomics and a very high specification. Built to IP-54 specification and with a drop resistance of 1.5 metres onto concrete, the H-15 can be used in a vast number of applications, from in store to in warehouse and even outside.
The H-15 packs so much into its compact dimensions:
- Windows CE.net 5.0 running on an Intel PXA-270 microprocessor. Industry standard architecture for ease of programming and reliable operation.
- A high performance Opticon laser bar code scan engine for excellent reading results.
- Massive onboard memory 256MB FlashROM and 64MB FlashRAM PLUS an onboard micro-SD slot.
- Integrated Bluetooth 2.0 and Cisco CCX v4 compatible WiFi plus USB via cradle allow the H-15 access to virtually any infrastructure.
- A 2.4 colour touch screen display provides additional possibilities to interact with the user.
Uptime, particularly when using WiFi communication, is the enemy of most small Windows-based mobile computers. Opticon has equipped the H-15 with a 1880mAh Li-Ion battery pack to maximise the operational effectiveness of the device in a scan and WiFi intensive environment.
With WiFi enabled and scanning bar codes at 1 every 5 seconds the H-15 keeps working for an incredible 8 hours and with the ability to charge a spare battery in the charging cradle, a multi-shift operation is assured.