The world of payments is changing, new technologies such as m-payments, e-payments, contactless cards and smartcards are changing the way consumers interact with retailers and the way they pay for goods.
Across Asia many of these new technologies are now commonplace and Europe is catching up. This is an ideal time for the providers/users of this technology to come together and evaluate what the new technology can offer them and how to utilise it to its fullest.
New Payment Channels 2008 will bring together leading experts from the world of payments, from areas such as banking, transit and retail to explore this ever changing world, to cover topic areas including:
- Payments: an overview of the industry
- Mobile Payments understanding all the aspects
- Contactless cards maximising the impact
- E-payments moving to a cashless society
- The future of electronic payments for transit
- Transaction security and protection