Announcing the release of CommonTime mSuite 4.2 - this new release brings greater Lotus Notes functionality to Windows Mobile devices.
mNotes (part of mSuite) is renowned in Notes/Domino circles as the gold standard for enabling the use of Lotus Notes functionality on a handheld device.
The robust nature of mNotes ensures that Lotus Notes user experience on Windows Mobile devices is of the highest quality. As part of a collection of impressive mobile technologies offered by CommonTimes mSuite, mNotes brings groupware business communication and management tools to your mobile handheld computing or Smartphone platforms.
mSuite facilitates the best in mobile business communication, and allows business users to stay up-to-the minute with secure email, address book, chat, calendar tools and more.
Now with version 4.2, CommonTime brings you the most accurate and up-to-date push functionality on the market:
- Push wake up! mNotes auto wake up activates sleeping devices to deliver pushed data
- mSuite will automatically update your device at the beginning of every working day
- Inbox Reconcile functionality on Windows Mobile Pocket PC devices ensures the read /unread status and delivery of messages is accurate
- The best voice & data interaction for converged Windows Mobile devices no more interrupted calls
- Notification for calendar items now occurs for events up to 1 year in the future rather than 30 days
Designed exclusively for enterprises running IBM Lotus Notes and Domino, mSuite offers:
FLEXIBILITY: wireless pushed email & PIM, manual replication (pull email) or cradle sync
DATA INTEGRITY: mNotes works the way that Lotus Notes works. Not based on a Microsoft Exchange model!
ANY CONNECTION: Work with Lotus Notes & apps over GSM/GPRS, EDGE, EvDO, WiFi, IrDA, Bluetooth, cable etc
ANY WORK METHOD: Mobile users can work 'Always-on', occasionally connected, or disconnected
WIDE DEVICE CHOICE: Take Lotus Notes mobile on HP iPAQ, Dell Axim, i-Mate, palm Treo & many more
ANY NETWORK - Use mNotes on over 50 networks worldwide
To take the first step in trying mSuite 4.2 in your enterprise please click here