Arkeia Software, the leading provider of powerful, easy-to-use data protection software, today launched its JumpStart Partner Programme, a best-in-class programme that enables value added resellers to quickly realise new revenues and improved profits.
The new JumpStart Programme is the foundation for a new channel-centric corporate strategy and is based on the promise of reciprocal commitment: the greater the level of commitment from a Partner to Arkeia, the greater the level of commitment from Arkeia back to the Partner.
Key components and benefits of the new JumpStart Programme include:
- 100 per cent channel approach which means more leads, more deals and larger deals for Partners.
- Improved margins, starting at 35 points for the most committed Partners, means improved Partner bottom line.
- Increased Partner selectivity, so fewer Partners will be competing for high margin deals.
- New deal registration process to protect Partner margins.
- New awareness and lead generation campaigns specifically for Partners to create new business.
- New comprehensive Partner Rebate Programme and new SPIFF programme for individual sales reps means more money in the pockets of successful partners.
- New technical and sales training so that Partners can quickly capitalise on the rapidly growing Linux, open-source and data storage market trends.
- New Partner-centric pricing to make it even easier for resellers to configure and quote Arkeia products.
- New Partner-centric team, starting with new CEO Alain Pechon and new senior management including Dave Shepard, vice president of sales, Americas & Asia Pacific; Frederic Renard, vice president of sales, Northern Europe; Jean-Paul Roux, vice president of sales, Southern Europe; and Dave Elliott, vice president of worldwide marketing.
"Arkeia's JumpStart is exactly what a Partner needs to be successful. The company has always had terrific products and I believe that the new programme will drive increased Partner revenue and profitability," said Cindra Stolk, president of storage solution provider Federal Edge Inc.
"Our new strategy is to rely 100 per cent on our committed Partners", said Alain Pechon, Arkeia CEO. "The Arkeia Partner JumpStart Programme is the first step in this new strategy and we will continue to invest in the channel in 2006 and beyond."
As a prelude to the new Partner Programme, Arkeia launched its Smart Backup solution last quarter, featuring an innovative volume-based pricing technology that enables small to midsize businesses to regain control of storage costs by paying only for what they actually use. The software covers a wide spectrum of data protection strategies, fully supporting disk-to-disk backup environments as well as traditional disk-to-tape and tape autoloaders.