NEW! S1500T from Extech
May 04, 2004 Comments (0)
S1500T is an ultra lightweight and compact direct thermal receipt printer that includes:
* A new EZ load clamshell thermal print mechanism for even easier use in the field;
* Faster printing to reduce the time to print each receipt;
* A state-of-the art integrated micro-processor;
* Standard RS 232 serial communication;
* Flash memory so developers can add logos, bar codes and other graphic elements to improve to look of the receipt or to make it machine readable;
* Palm and Windows CE friendly;
* A full 12 months warranty including the print head. With optional long-term warranty programs available, cost of ownership is less than $2.00 per day.
Additionally, the S1500T has many options that allow an integrator to offer the ideal solution depending on the specific needs of the customer.
* An optional field tried, robust IrDA communication system for cable-less installations;
* An optional built-in 3-track micro magnetic-card-reader;
* Optional Bluetooth module for use in wireless personal area networks and other wireless installations up to 15 meters in distance;
* A new high capacity Lithium Ion battery for greater number of receipts per charge --this can either be charged externally to the printer or, for full portability, within the printer itself;
* A unique strap system for effortless wearing on the belt EZ to wear all day long.
The S1500T is a key entry level, small footprint, receipt printer and is Extechs first printer that can operate without an internal, rechargeable battery. The S1500T further strengthens Extechs competitive position in the fast growing receipt printing sector.