Super Micro Computer, Inc., provider of enterprise computing, storage, networking solutions, and green computing technology, has announced an enhanced partner enabling programme at the Company’s annual Innovate! event in Berlin.
The expanded program enhances the company’s global partner ecosystem, providing partners the necessary resources to deliver optimised solutions based on Supermicro’s broad portfolio of Resource-Savings servers and storage solutions.
“Today’s leading data centres need solutions optimised with the latest innovations,” said Don Clegg, senior vice president, Worldwide Sales, Supermicro. “We are committed to empowering our partners to deliver differentiated products and value to their customers based on our first-to-market product portfolio. Over our 26-year history, we have developed one of the industry’s best partner programs. We are excited about our enhanced program that streamlines availability to Supermicro training and resources, as well as, early access to next-generation products enabling collaborative efforts with our internal sales teams to drive mutual success and customer value.”
The Supermicro partner network spans resellers, systems integrators, and technology integrators, giving them the tools they need to help their customers drive revenue.
- Product Training: expanded online and in-person training hosted by Supermicro product managers and system engineers.
- Proof of Concept Support: increased testing and validation of the latest customer solutions using Supermicro products in onsite labs, or through remote systems. This gives customers pre-configured and ready-to-test solutions, including system and rack-level configurations.
- Early-Access Programs: advanced access to “first-to-market and to first-generation products.
- Co-Marketing Support: extended collaboration with partners Supermicro for joint advertising and marketing programs, including tradeshows and Innovate! events, and customer training.
- Online Promotion: comprehensive web support, including “where to buy” listings and e-commerce collaboration to highlight partner offerings.
“The partnership between Supermicro and us spans over 26 years and has delivered high-quality server and storage products to customers across Europe,” said Manoj Nayee, managing director, Boston Limited. “We look forward to working even more closely together using the Supermicro Partner Enabling Programme to help our customers solve even more significant challenges using the latest green-computing technology. I would further like to congratulate Supermicro on the expansion of the EMEA facilities in s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. This will further deepen the collaboration between Boston and Supermicro and enable us to quickly deliver products to customers in EMEA who utilise our solutions in industries such as HPC in research and academia, automotive, M&E, and pharmaceutical to name a few.”
“Congratulations to Supermicro on the launch of their Partner Enabling Programme,” said Tom Cox, Commercial Director – Server, Storage & Software Defined of Exertis Hammer. “Exertis Hammer and Supermicro have partnered for over ten years, and the new programme will strengthen this partnership as we deliver high-quality green server and storage solutions to our customers who use this technology to address complex issues in the many industries we work with.”
Nextron is happy to be working with Supermicro as they launch their Partner Enabling Programme,” says Geir Elstad, CEO of Nextron. “The product videos will be useful in training our employees and keeping our knowledge up to date. We are also pleased that marketing assets such as product photos and Supermicro branded material are readily available."