Schneider Electric has won the ‘Data Centre ICT Management Innovation of the Year’ category at the DCS Awards 2019.
EcoStruxure IT Expert is claimed by the company to be the industry’s first cloud-based data centre infrastructure management (DCIM) solution, bringing secure, vendor agnostic, wherever-you-go monitoring with complete visibility of all IoT-enabled physical infrastructure assets.
“Schneider Electric is delighted to have won an accolade that recognises the company for innovation within the data centre space.” said Marc Garner Vice President, Secure Power Division UK&I. “I’d like to thank the judges, the many data centre professionals and the customers that have voted for us. With the power of data analytics and the cloud, EcoStruxure IT Expert users benefit from the ability to make data-driven decisions and react to abnormal device behavior before it becomes an issue.”
As part of Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure platform, IT Expert delivers data-driven monitoring for infrastructure assets in real-time. The cloud-based software enables the user to increase resiliency, uptime and mitigate risk by delivering global visibility across the hybrid data centre environment from anywhere, at any time and on any device.
Key benefits of EcoStruxure IT Expert include:
- Ease of deployment to reduce the complexity of registering, downloading and implementing the solution across distributed IT infrastructure
- Vendor neutral data capture of device information, smart alarms, and monitoring of all connected devices through an open system
- Benchmarking of devices to see how well assets are performing in comparison to others
- Assessments for centralised visibility and consolidated alarms notifications with recommendations to aid decision-making
- Subscription model provides a pay-as-you-go approach to deployment for predictable, flexible costs for any size IT or data centre environment
- 24/7 remote monitoring options through APC by Schneider Electric Channel partners with EcoStruxure IT for Partners or through the Schneider Electric Service Bureau with EcoStruxure Asset Advisor.