Kodak has announced the birthday of its best-selling Document Scanner Series, which has first been launched on 16th of October in 2002 - exactly two years ago.
The i200 Series were the first scanners in their price ranges to provide real innovation to the low-volume scanning market. And still in the times of dynamic markets and changing environments, the KODAK i200 Series stands for state of the art scanners with outstanding features.
- DIN-A3 colour scanning with an 150 sheet auto-feeder for manual and batch feeding.
- A dockable flatbed accessory for scanning bound documents.
- The build-in PerfectPage Image processing as standard for outstanding readability of low contrast documents.
- 3D-Ultrasonic Multi Feed Detection to detect double feeds reliably
- Sure-Path Paper handling to feed documents with care
- Simultaneous output of Bitonal and Colour or grayscale images
- Standard Firewire connection to the host computer
The KODAK i200 Series paved the way for the modern document capture in colour, as being the first devices, which provided colour scanning at the same speed as bitonal scanning.
And still today the i200 Series presents a benchmark for the scanning industry, with the recent introduction of Kodaks renowned iThresholding technology in the i280 model.
We are pleased with the i200 Series Scanners and its success in the dynamic market place. Customers all over
The KODAK i200 Series Sanners are available in three versions for different customer needs starting from 6.500 Euros plus VAT (recommended list price). Optional available is the dockable flatbed and a document imprinter.
In conjunction with the i200 Series, Kodak offers a worry free PerformancePlus service contract. This gives customers a premium service at an affordable price, such as
On-site Manufacturers Service & Support, Consumables, 3 year total cover, free 4th year if no call-out in first three years. If the scanner cannot be fixed, a new replacement unit will be supplied.