Flashpoint, the Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) solutions provider, has announced that its Global Channel Program has grown 150 percent year-over-year since its formal introduction in 2017.
The company’s channel-driven revenue has also grown more than 200 percent since it signed its first partner in 2015, due to the company’s global expansion and increased customer adoption of BRI through its partnerships.
“We are seeing tremendous growth in our channel-driven business because our partners around the globe recognise the opportunity to provide BRI to their customers,” said Ayesha Prakash, Senior Director, Worldwide Channels & Partnerships at Flashpoint. “We will continue to support our partners with our best-in-class program which allows them to help their customers solve their toughest problems, as well as grow their businesses.”
Flashpoint pioneered BRI to provide use case-driven solutions that allow organisations to more effectively consume and automate threat intelligence. These offerings support traditional cybersecurity and operations use cases, as well as fraud, insider threat, corporate and physical security, and third-party risk.
Revenue from the channel accounted for 45 percent of Flashpoint’s revenue in 2018. Other highlights include:
- Increased number of partnerships worldwide by 150 percent in the last 18 months. New partners include emt Distribution, IGX Global, Red River, Soluciones Orión, SPECTRAMI, Totalsec and U&U Engineering
- Created specialised enablement and financial incentives, including attractive margins, SPIFFs, and marketing development funds (MDF)
- Launched enablement resources that increase partners’ knowledge base, and co-branded marketing programs to help drive opportunities
- Continued commitment to the success of the program with sixfold expansion of Flashpoint’s dedicated channel team in the last year
- Developed a Not For Resale (NFR) license training certificate program
- Collaborated with partners to provide Customer Success support to joint customers, delivered by former analysts who have spent their careers serving various public and private organisations
The Flashpoint Global Channel Partner Program has received several honors in the last year. This week, for the second consecutive year, CRN gave Flashpoint a 5-Star rating in its Partner Program Guide, and Prakash was named a CRN Woman of the Channel in 2018.
“We’ve been a Flashpoint partner for two years and are continually impressed with the caliber of the enablement and support we receive. Business Risk Intelligence is critical to any comprehensive protection program, and our ability to provide our customers with tailored insights from Flashpoint has helped us grow our business and deliver even greater value.”
Larry Pfeifer, President, Consortium Networks
“Flashpoint understands that when partners thrive, customers thrive, so they’ve created a channel program that sets this in motion. They provide the resources and support we need to help our customers develop intelligence programs that deliver relevant and actionable insights that truly mitigate risk to their business.”
Shane Mahney, General Manager, emt Distribution
“Our channel is extremely important to us. Having vendor partners with strong channel programs and the support backing that is vital to everyone’s success. Flashpoint delivers on this promise.”
Scott Hagenus, Chief Marketing Officer, emt Distribution
“Flashpoint has a partner-centric go-to-market programme that helps us develop more opportunities for our channel partners. Understanding risk and quickly applying meaningful intelligence to protect their people and assets is a top priority for organisations around the world.”
Frank Richmond, Managing Director, One Distribution