Crayon – which specialises in supporting customers across all industry sectors with complex local, regional and global IT estates – is now a Global Commercial Reseller Partner for Workplace by Facebook.
As part of the agreement, Crayon will advise firms on deploying Workplace within the enterprise office environment.
Workplace provides a secure, integrated and mobile-friendly experience that allows companies to connect, communicate and collaborate. Workplace extends the familiarity of consumer Facebook, which has more than two billion users, with enterprise-friendly features like Feed, Groups, Live video and Chat. This means little to no training is required for workers.
Crayon will be educating business leaders on the benefits of Workplace and how the platform can help them to draw upon existing investments in IT, while seamlessly connecting to other best of breed applications. The firm will also act as an aggregator and distributor of Workplace for other partners.
Rune Syversen, CEO & Founder, Crayon, explains; "Our customers are increasingly demanding new ways in which to collaborate, share ideas and workstreams across time zones, language barriers and vast distances in real-time. Many are seeking a solution that works with existing enterprise IT architecture and investments.
"Workplace from Facebook allows them to do this, either as a standalone solution or, by integrating with other best of breed IT apps. For example, Crayon has blended the rich intuitive user experience of Facebook with Microsoft's expertise and heritage within the office environment to create an integrated solution, TeamWork360, which provides businesses with a new dynamic when it comes to improving productivity and collaboration."
Workplace by Facebook key benefits:
- Connect Workplace with other best of breed apps including Jira Cloud, Microsoft Sharepoint, ServiceNow, Adobe Sign, SurveyMonkey and many more
- Inspire staff to adopt a culture of speed and transparency, by using modern, digital and mobile-first tools
- Connect co-workers through real-time response and create project groups for more considered conversations
- Workplace's user experience is second nature to most, based on familiar Facebook features like Feed, Groups and Chat, which means little to no training is required
- Workplace provides users with a secure file sharing space and unlimited storage