RedSeal, the network modeling and cyber risk scoring solutions provider, has announced enhancements to its RedSeal Partner Program - providing partners with additional support, enablement and profit opportunities.
RedSeal partners will benefit from a strong combination of product and service revenue streams when selling RedSeal's platform. They will also have the opportunity to deliver increased value to their end users by helping them to validate and enhance the resilience of their network infrastructure, accelerate response to cyber incidents and improve the productivity of their network and security teams.
"Channel partners are an integral part of RedSeal's go-to-market strategy," said Ray Rothrock, chairman and CEO of RedSeal. "They expand our reach and add important value to our customers. We have made significant investments in the channel this year – bringing sales, development and marketing resources to the table to support our partners' short- and long-term success."
The new partner programme has specific program benefits to address the unique needs of three different types of partners:
- Federal Partners – Solution providers with expertise in selling to agencies, departments and branches of the US Government.
- Commercial Partners – Solution providers with expertise selling cyber security solutions into large enterprise customers.
- Technology Integration Partners – Providers of cyber security technology and solutions that interface with RedSeal's platform.
RedSeal will offer partners a comprehensive suite of resources, including collaboration with local sales and support teams, access to RedSeal executives, as well as marketing, technical and program support via RedSeal's new partner portal, which features:
- Convenient, on-demand training modules so partners can stay up-to-date with the latest technology upgrades and product enhancements.
- Pre-packaged sales playbooks for specific customer uses to help partners successfully sell, market and support customers.
- Access to deal registration and market development funds for qualified partners.
The company is inviting solution providers and managed service providers with a significant presence in specific verticals and geographies, across both commercial and federal markets, to apply for membership to RedSeal's Partner Program through the company's website.
"Our channel partners have a tremendous opportunity to enhance resilience across the enterprise," said Marc Fernandez, RedSeal's vice president of worldwide commercial channels. "Their knowledge of security solutions already in the ecosystem, combined with their expertise in delivering the RedSeal platform will help our mutual customers validate their security posture, accelerate investigation and containment, and improve the value they get from existing solutions."