Competition between B2Bs is fierce.
Those who invest in and adopt new technologies to improve and enhance the end-user experience will be in a much stronger position than their competitors. However, change brings challenges, especially when it comes to digital.
From ecommerce platform development and upgrades, to data flow and integration, B2B Online wanted to know how users are adopting digital strategies, and which challenges are proving most common in the manufacturing and distribution sectors. That is why B2B Online surveyed 100 companies about the biggest online challenges facing B2B sales and marketing leaders in manufacturing and distribution today.
Download your complimentary copy of the report to find out:
- Which suppliers your competitors are investing in
- How ready are your competitors when it comes to GDPR? Are you behind them in the process?
- The most prevalent distribution strategies in the industry
- Marketplaces: are they a threat to you and your peers?
- The state of data and analytics in the market. How much is being invested, and where are the opportunities?
Where: Hilton Amsterdam
When: November 27-November 29, 2017
Readers of IT Reseller get 15% off their tickets when booking online using the code ITRB2B17