Traditional bricks and mortar retailers are under siege as consumers warmly embrace the Internet shopping experience. Learn more here.
The all-pervasive Internet, coupled with the emergence of social media with its strong peer networks circulating socially-shared content and the explosion of rich digital content has proven a game-changer for consumers.
Is it any wonder we are seeing new patterns of online buyer behaviour emerging?
Expand your knowledge within this area, with this exclusive free report written by Store X Summit on the topic of 'Building the Store of the Future'.
In this report you will learn:
- How buyer behaviour has changed forever
- Big data is the retailer's friend
- Responsive customer journeys
- Physical retailers no longer define the shopping experience
- Amazon 'Go' hints at retailing's future store evolution
For further information, contact Store X Summit on +49 (0)30 20913 274 or email us.