The Danwood Group, a print and document solutions company, is modernising business processes through the introduction of e-Signatures using Adobe eSign, improving customer experience and putting Danwood ahead of the competition.
Adobe eSign allows customers to indicate consent in a legally binding way using digital documents or forms and removes the need for cumbersome paper trails. Danwood can now email all necessary documents to the customer via one simple link, allowing the customer to scroll from one page to another, all in one convenient place. Benefits from this new service include:
- Faster processing of documents - closing deals quickly and efficiently on any device with fully automated proposal, quote and contract processes. Signed documents are sent straight to the funder, removing the need for third party involvement.
- Security - reduced legal and business risk with more accurate document generation and seamless data synchronisation. Documents are easily stored for future reference and cannot be amended at any future stage.
- Limited document access – only the designated signatory for each company has access and is tracked via IP access which is monitored by the Danwood account manager.
- Customer satisfaction – easy to use interfaces and simple document tracking will allow a smoother transaction with customers.
- Economically friendly – significantly reduces the amount of paper being used and also reduces physical storage, scanning and disposal costs.
Rob McCarthy, Group Operations Director, Danwood, commented: "The introduction of a commercial eSignature roll-out comes as part of our promise and commitment to understanding our customers' requirements, while ensuring that our customers' changing needs are at the heart of our business.
We appreciate that our customers' time is valuable and therefore want to make the document signing process as easy and straightforward as possible as well as ensuring a high level of security with regards to sensitive documents. Documents can be signed from any device so they can check and sign on the go, at a time convenient to them."
The roll out, which began with commercial sales in March, has now been introduced throughout the company, including both corporate and public sector accounts and has been greatly received by all customers to date.