Honeywell has introduced new models of its MP Series durable compact industrial label printers. The MP Series printers are among the smallest industrial label printers on the market, featuring all-metal casing for improved durability.
The MP Series printers can be used in almost any orientation and can be easily mounted on walls, manufacturing lines or fork trucks, making them ideal for industrial work environments where space is an issue.
The MP Series printers are available in two models: MP Compact and MP Nova. The MP Nova is a high-speed, high-capacity tabletop industrial printer and is available in four-inch and six-inch sizes. It offers both direct thermal and thermal transfer printing capability, providing options to businesses that operate in environments with dust and debris.
The MP Compact printer is currently the industry's smallest, all-metal rugged label printer and weighs less than eight pounds. It can be mounted on tables and walls or be connected to a mobile cart or fork truck to improve worker productivity, reduce errors and enable faster workflows in manufacturing, cross-docking and distribution centers.
Other features of the MP Compact printer include:
- Easy media loading – Enables fast reload of printing media by eliminating the need to open the printer's case;
- Large media capacity – Supports higher media capacity to reduce the frequency of reloading media, ultimately helping boost productivity;
- Built-in command language – Automatically detects a range of printing languages allowing for seamless transition from competing solutions;
- Broad range of connectivity – Includes serial, USB, ethernet and optional wireless 802.11 A/B/G/N connectivity for mobile applications such as fork truck and mobile carts; and
- Versatile mobile design – Direct current connectivity into fork-truck batteries along with power spike and vibration detection to avoid damage.
Stan Zywicki, General Manager, Scanning & Printing, Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions: "It may seem counterintuitive in today's digital age, but the need for fast and reliable label printing operations has never been more critical for organizations looking to improve operations and reduce errors. As an increasing number of warehouses and distribution centers are using labels to ensure accurate and efficient delivery of materials and products, our new MP Series label printers will provide the durability, reliability, speed and mobility needed to help these organizations effectively meet their business needs."