Your content repositories are filled with unstructured data and content.
File systems, SharePoint, OpenText, Documentum; the list and the volume of content is growing exponentially.
In this session we will address key questions surrounding unstructured content:
"What should we do with all the content on our file shares?",
"How can we guarantee data protection and recognise sensitive content?",
"How can we enhance the quality of content in advance of a content migration?"
Our next webinar will provide practical insights for information managers, information architects, project managers, migration managers, and CIO's.
Xillio's Principal Consultant Sjoerd Alkema will cover:
- Extended analysis of file systems;
- A proven method to enhance the quality of content and metadata;
- Deduplication, classification and version recognition;
- How to recognise sensitive content and to reduce the risk of falling foul of Data Protection Acts;
- Best practices for content migration to target systems including SharePoint, FileNet, OpenText, Documentum amongst other systems;
- Strategies for continuously improving content quality.
Date: May 18, 2016
Register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After registration, we will send you an iCal invitation.