Tintri Inc., producer of VM-aware storage (VAS) for virtualisation and cloud environments, has announced the expansion of its Global Partner Programme to help partners grow VAS sales through access to more solutions, training, enablement and incentives. Programme changes will be rolled out in EMEA during April 2016.
Tintri now has more than 300 channel partners worldwide and has used feedback from this community to enhance its Global Partner Programme with:
- New programme tiers (Elite, Premier, Authorised) which clearly highlight programme and financial benefits—as well as indicating clear growth paths and milestones
- Increased Market Development Funds (MDF) for partners with a proposed plan for growth
- Not-for-Resale (NFR) Purchase Programme featuring significant discounts on Tintri storage for use in partner labs and demo environments
- Increased sales incentives and a new rewards payment system to automate and expedite the process of qualifying for, claiming and receiving incentives
- Enhanced certifications (Tintri Certified Sales Professional, Tintri Certified Sales Engineer and invite-only Tintri Certified Sales Expert), training and enablement resources via Tintri's Partner Portal
"These additions and improvements to our Partner Programme demonstrate our commitment to our channel partners," said Eric Berry, Vice President of Global Channel Operations. "Tintri offers our partners highly differentiated VM-aware storage solutions, leading to greater business value for partners and their customers."
"Tintri's VM-aware storage resonates with our customers. When they see how easy it is to install, configure and manage Tintri, they're blown away. And then when they realise they can guarantee the performance of individual virtualised applications, Tintri stands apart—and so do we," said Chris Barnes, Vendor Alliance Manager at S3. "Tintri proves to our customers that we're a strategic partner offering best of breed solutions to help them realise their virtualisation vision."
"We've been consistently impressed by how easy it is to do business with Tintri," said Chris Barnes, Vendor Alliance Manager at S3. "They have supported us through training, co-marketed events, sales cycles and more—demonstrating not only a differentiated approach to storage, but also to the way they engage with partners and customers."