New for 2005, Documation UK focuses on the latest solutions and technology for efficient and effective information, content and document management. Held this year within Storage Expo, it includes its own, free to attend, dedicated education programme and a host of leading specialist exhibitors.
Documation is the event for any professional challenged with information and knowledge management. Visitors will gain strategic insights and practical expertise in the essentials of managing content, life cycle, emails, web, intranets/extranets, records and documents. Documation UK will be held on the 12th - 13th October within Storage Expo at Olympia, London.
Through a combination of keynote lectures, practical case study presentations and interactive panel sessions, the programme will equip attendees with valuable solutions to develop and execute successful strategies to enhance efficiency, reduce cost and achieve better collaboration between departments to keep their company in a competitive position.
Keynote speakers include:
* Laurie Stephens, Head of UK Compliance at Capgemini - Document Management & Compliance Issues & their Impact on the Bottom Line
* Mike Davis, Senior Research Analyst at Butler Group - Document & Records Management - Lets Keep It Simple - You Need It!
* Simon Whitwham, Customer Services Director, Stroud & Swindon Building Society - Delivering Real Value Through Corporate Information Management
Inspiring case studies include:
* Looking at the Realities of Implementation Whilst Dealing with the Challenges to the Business Model by Stephen Cameron, IT Manager at AON, Guest speaker of Filenet
* Whose Content Is It Anyway? Enabling Efficient Content Management of all Types of Content Within an Organisation by Tom Hamblyn of Contensis
* Delivering Outcome-Based Content Management by David Price, eBusiness Manager at the Vehicle & Operator Services Agency, Dave Macey, Executive Vice president International Operations at Stellent, and Geoff Gledhill, Senior Project Manager at Atos Origin.
* Managing Emails As Records - The Challenge facing Organisations Today by Jens Rabe, Director Segment Marketing, Records Management and Email Archiving at Open Text Corporation /IXOS Software AG.
* Implementing a Single Source Publishing Solution at Scandinavian Airlines using XML by Marc Speyer, VP Business Consultancy at Stilo Europe.
There will also be a rigorous and challenging panel session with a selection of some of the leading experts in the field of information, content and document management, entitled: Evaluating Market and Technology Trends and their Impact on the Selection of an Information Management Strategy. The panelists include:
* Dave Macey, Executive Vice President International Operations, Stellent
* David Gingell, VP Marketing EMEA, EMC Software
* Nick Tuson, Technical Director, FileNet EMEA
* Andrew Bale, Principal Architect, Vignette Professional Services
* As well as a speaker each from both Interwoven and Hummingbird.
For more information or to pre-register for free please visit www.documation-uk.com