ITESOFT has announced the release of Balance for mySAP Business Suite v1.5, which enhances the productivity and efficiency of the invoice checking process within the SAP R/3 environment.
This new version extends the functionality of ITESOFT's SAP-specific invoice processing suite, which was introduced in Autumn 2004. Balance for mySAP Business Suite integrates all types of document processing flows (ADP, EDI, EIPP) into SAP R/3. It brings together all the functional steps involved in invoice checking with the supervision and monitoring tools needed for data integration.
New features in Balance for mySAP Business Suite v1.5 include:
- Broadened functional coverage ensures processing of 100% of external invoice flows (EDI, ADP, EIPP)
The Suite package now includes 4 workflows, with additional cost management being added to the quantity discrepancy management, price discrepancy management and FI invoice validation workflows. These can be used as the basis for a customised solution for each user company.
- Automatic matching of MM invoices with any "SAP reference document": purchase order, delivery slip, service entry sheet, etc.
- Management of new functional cases of invoice control: splitting up / grouping together of invoice line items, line-by-line invoicing closure, off-workflow invoice validation and dispute management.
- Generic access to the image of the invoice from all transactions, irrespective of location and digital data storage device.
- Easy access to setting functions.
- Option lists available for matching and allocation.
- Drag & drop function for invoice data during matching.
- Automatic hiding of matched line items.
Over the last two years, ITESOFT has been successful with customers using SAP R/3, with more than 20 projects for automatic processing of invoices in the SAP environment including Air France, Alcan, Belgacom, Fresenius, Marie Groupe UNIQ, Saint-Gobain, Sodexho, and Tereos.