The 7th Fujitsu Information Capture Conference (ICC) will be hosted in London from September 12-13, 2016.
This high-level conference will bring together distributors, resellers and software partners from across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), offering valuable insights into the latest trends and market opportunities in the document capture industry.
This year for the first time Fujitsu subsidiary PFU (EMEA) Ltd. will open up the second day to end user delegates. The theme of this year's ICC will be "Digital Transformation – Managing Documents in the Digital Age".
The insightful programme of keynote speeches, presentations and breakout sessions provides delegates an opportunity to access exclusive content. This year's discussions spotlight ongoing digital transformation and the role of electronic document management and capture solutions across all business verticals. The Information Capture Conference provides a unique platform for attendees to meet with leading document capture industry specialists in a dedicated exhibition zone, the "Solutions Village". Opportunities also exist to engage with the latest document capture technology solutions and the industry leading ScanSnap and PaperStream software platforms.
- Industry, technology and keynote presentations by PFU management, digital transformation pioneer Jo Caudron and John Mancini, President of AIIM
- Specialised breakout sessions on the vertical markets education, finance, healthcare and legal.
- "Solutions Village" featuring the latest document capture technologies
- Fujitsu Information Capture Awards ceremony honouring the most successful resellers and partners
- Panel discussion by leading industry analysts
"The Fujitsu Information Capture Conference is a unique industry event where partners can learn about the latest trends and solutions, while networking with peers from throughout the EMEA region", says Mike Nelson, Vice President at Fujitsu subsidiary PFU (EMEA) Ltd. "This year's conference will reflect the accelerating digital transformation and the vital role that our products play to bridge the gap between physical documents and the digital world."