Sato, the barcode printing, labeling, and EPC/RFID solutions provider, has announced its new CL4NX series of industrial thermal barcode printers, capitalising on the company's 33 years of development in thermal barcode printing since 1981.
The CL4NX is Sato's first truly universal printer, claimed to be engineered for the ultimate operator experience. It is skillfully crafted to support new and legacy printing applications across a wide array of verticals that would require a durable and dependable printer for years to come.
"In 1981, Sato introduced to the world the first thermal-transfer barcode printer (M-2311). Since then, we have always taken pride in setting higher standards of innovation such as the S-type print engines for factory automation," said Kaz Matsuyama, President & CEO of Sato Holdings Corporation. "At SATO, our mission is to strive to create new values for our customers and, in today's world of globalisation, ensuring optimum borderless operations is their number one need. I am confident that this new CL4NX with its truly universal design and unparalleled operability will set a new height of expectation in performance for our customers and partners operating on a global scale. Undoubtedly, it is the best industrial barcode printer SATO has ever developed."
The CL4NX is a game-changing innovation that is made easy. It is designed to be so easy to use and maintain that anyone can feel the difference from the day they start using it. Its exceptional All-in-One and Simple-to-Operate features include the following. (For more information on the product features, refer to: http://www.satoeurope.com/uk/home.aspx
- Ultimate user-friendly operability with 3.5-inch full-color display and built-in video tutorials with 30 user-selectable languages
- Ultimate easy maintenance design with tool-free print heads and platens replacement
- Ultimate print quality consistent across a wide range of consumables
- Best-in-class ruggedness and compactness with aluminum die-cast construction
- Best-in-class processing and throughput speed, and memory capacity
- Best-in-class communication and emulation capabilities
- Best-in-class scalability and expandability including RFID/NFC
These features make the CL4NX ideal for manufacturing, warehousing, supply chain logistics, healthcare, retail, and other industrial or harsh environments. It is also easily configurable and scalable for global deployments.