Are you on the hunt for the ideal label printer for your business? Go through the list of top 10 label printers provided below, and choose the one(s) that you require.
The range of technically advanced tools and equipment used in any modern-day business setup is extensive. Label printers serve as classic examples of such new-age gadgets, which are aimed to make professional operations more convenient and streamlined. A label printer is used to print permanent business labels and signs. Let us here take a look at the top 10 types of label printers that can be used for your business:
- The Sign and Label printer (Wide-format) – You can use it to print labels and customised signs on paper, as well as on smooth vinyl surfaces. The wide-format feature ensures high-quality printing, and it generally offers enhanced performance, over a long-time.
- The Sign and Label printer (Extra-wide) – You will need this label printer, if you have to print large-sized safety signals and/or promotional labels. The labels produced by these printers are scratch and tamper-proof.
- The Shrink Tube printer – Easy portability, precision, and high-resolution printing are its major features. Apart from regular surface printing, they can be used to put permanent signs on cables and pipes as well. Also they can be easily connected to your computer, making the process of printing smoother.
- The Desktop label printer – This label printer should be your first choice, when you are looking to print large-sized warning signals, industrial compliance symbols, labels on containers of toxic materials, and such other signs. The printing speed of these gadgets is at par with the best, and the quality of the prints is of the highest order too.
- The Vinyl Cutting printer – You can use these printing devices to create smart and scratch-resistant letterheads, professional logos, and intricate graphic art themes. It is relatively easy to operate as well.
- The Multicolour printer – Do you need to print colourful, customised labels? The multicolour label printer can be your ideal choice. These printers produce high-resolution labels, and can be used on vinyl surfaces and pipes of different dimensions. You can also produce user-friendly templates with this label printer.
- The Omega Embosser – These advanced label printers are used to emboss signs and labels on a wide variety of surfaces. Its memory capacity and the enhanced printing limits deserve special mention. The direct thermal technique employed by it ensures the generation of prints of the finest, lasting quality.
- The Thermal Barcode label printer – These high-end printing tools come with convenient USB ports, and durable, high-quality transmission cables. Once again, thermal transfer methods are used to generate permanent labels and signs, which stand the test of time.
- The monochrome printer – If you do not want multiple colours and shades in your signs and labels, using this label printer would be an efficient option. The printing speeds of these devices are impressive, and the rolled media settings lend greater solidity to their operating mechanism.
- The standalone label printer – Unlike most other varieties of label printers, these can be used as standalone devices. The labels that they generate are peel-proof – and this feature comes in really handy for designing graphic designs with borders. It also has provisions of connecting to computers/laptops, if required.
Buy a branded label printer, to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Choose the type(s) of label printers that you would require for business purposes – and make each of your signs and printed labels come alive.
Author's Bio: John Smith is a noted authority on industrial mechanical equipment. He writes on different types of sophisticated business-related tools, coaxial cables, wires and electronic devices.