Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) 2013 is to be held at NEC Birmingham from 20 to 21 March. With over 150 exhibitors and in excess of 5,000 visitors, IRX is the UK's No.1 B2B event for online and multichannel retailers. New to IRX 2013 is IRIS (Internet Retailing In-Store) - a dedicated conference and a walkthrough IRIS experience where visitors can see all the latest IRIS technology in action. IRIS will be the future for retailing offering an 'endless aisle' for time starved shoppers and huge revenue for savvy retailers who adopt new technologies to bring digital technology in-store to improve the customer experience. IRX 2013 will demonstrate the channels of sale in the IRIS experience.
Bringing together Europe's leading retailers, inspiring analysts, technologists, ecommerce entrepreneurs, key suppliers in retail, m-commerce, ecommerce and logistics IRX 2013 will reveal the game changing developments in the retail sector.
NEW IRX 2013 Conference themes are:
- IRIS: (Internet Retailing In-Store), will demonstrate the opportunities in the digital store renaissance coming to the "high Street" and new approaches to selling in an ecommerce age;
- International and Cross-Border, how to develop your business with a strong infrastructure;
- "SoLoMo" [social-local-mobile] will reveal how retailers can take advantage of mobile location technology;
- The Customer Journey, how can retailers maintain a fluid customer experience across channels;
- Online Merchandising, Selling, Operations and Logistics a practical day dedicated to intrapreneurs and ecommerce entrepreneurs that reveals the strategies of leading ecommerce businesses to design, build and deploy your platform rapidly; performance marketing to acquire customers
About Internet Retailing Expo
IRX 2013 provides the opportunity to blend marketing with technology, logistics with customer–facing design, mobile with In-store experience – the full range of skills and capabilities to sell in the multichannel era. It contains all the elements to deliver a high quality and highly targeted visitor audience and will generate significant ROI for exhibitors and sponsors. It comprises a traditional trade show with an unrivalled programme of learning and trade opportunities so blending the need to see the latest solutions and hear the most strategic thinking available in the retail sector. For more information - http://www.internetretailingexpo.com/