The TQ7 is a rugged tablet PC which can perform exceptionally within the toughest environments. Designed with a magnesium-alloy case, the TQ7 is compliant with MIL-STD 810G for drop and vibration, offering high level protection that withstands vigorous bumps, knocks and sudden shocks. Certified to IP65, the unit is resistant against dust and water, ensuring continuous operation regardless of the surrounding environment.
The TQ7 accommodates user-friendly features optimised for field operation such as GeoTagging supported webcam, ambient light sensor, hot-swappable batteries, e-Compass, G-Sensor and Gyroscope, as well as multiple communication facilities (Bluetooth, WLAN, GPS and LTE). The integrated direct data collection features like RFID Tag Reading and Bar Code Scanning make the T7Q a complete 'all-in-one' device for a wide variety of mobile applications.
Amongst the many optional accessories for the device is a vehicle cradle. The cradle features multiple USB, RS-232 and RJ-45 inputs and a separate GPS aerial socket, making the device eminently suitable for in-cab vehicle tracking and telematics use.
Summary of Key Features
The following is a list of key features and is by no means exhaustive. Please visit www.advanced-telematics.com for a more comprehensive overview and to obtain a PDF product datasheet.
- 7" WSVGA Resistive Touch Screen for gloved operation
- Sunlight Readable Display
- Digitizer for precision drawings / signature capture
- 5.0 Megapixel camera for high resolution images
- GeoTagging allows users to add geographical metadata to photographs, videos or other media
- Hot-swappable batteries allowing up to 12 hours of operation
- Stealth Mode – one click disables all emitting light & sound