Easy to programme and use, Wo runs Windows CE, has a good WiFi range and long battery life. Its colour touchscreen - with high screen resolution for good ergonomics - allows on-screen information and menus to be viewed either vertically or horizontally (in portrait or landscape formats).
Mobile Wo order terminals can be handheld or worn on a belt, and come with a dedicated strap attachment.
The IP 67-compliant unit can withstand heavy impacts and falls, as well as all types of dust and dirt; the hermetic case is fully waterproof and can even survive being submerged in water.
WiFi technology enables continuous, real-time data exchange between remote Wo units and the till point(s) - EPoS system(s) - to which they are connected.
In addition, several mobile Wo devices can be linked to each till and management system in a bar, restaurant or any other retail or service outlet. This optimises till, receipt and bill printing functions, which can all be handled remotely. Wo enables significant gains in efficiency and speed, making it a vital tool for mobile order-taking in the hotel and catering industry, takeaway sales and the retail world in general.
Wo's key features:
- high-performance WiFi coverage
- outstanding screen dimensions and resolution
- menus available in "landscape" or "portrait" format
- ergonomic shape, easy to use and to handle
- comes complete with strap and stylus
- Software Development Kit (SDK) available
- maximum battery time per recharge: 16 hours