Netkey, a leading provider of software for self-service kiosks and digital signage, have announced the establishment of a digital signage channel partner program for value added resellers, audio-visual integrators, software developers, Web designers, and consultants.
The need for real-time information in public locations, enhancing the customer experience, synchronizing sales and marketing channels, improving employee productivity, and delivering immediate security and safety messages are driving the explosive adoption of networked digital signage in retail stores and malls, bank branches, airports and train stations, corporate offices and government facilities. According to a recent study by RocSearch, the digital signage market worldwide is estimated to grow to $14.6 billion USD by 2011.
Responding to this market need, Netkey has created a comprehensive channel program to ensure that value-added resellers, audio-visual integrators and installers, Web designers, resellers, consultants and solution providers are trained and certified to deliver successful digital signage solutions by reselling and integrating Netkeys award-winning software.
Our goal is to provide best-in-class products backed by premier service on a global scale, said James Dougherty, vice president of channel development for Netkey. We are looking to forge long-term relationships with leading organizations that can specialize in delivering digital signage to multiple industries using Netkey software. Netkey will also work with these partners to guarantee customers a high level of service and support based upon our proven deployment methodology and best practices.
Opportunity to Partner with an Industry Leader
Industry analysts including AMR Research and Frost & Sullivan have recently ranked Netkey as being among the leading providers of digital signage software. Netkey Digital Signage is a comprehensive suite of software modules that are feature-rich yet easy to use. Netkey Digital Signage addresses the complex business processes and workflows required to develop, deploy, operate, manage and report on networks of digital signs displaying advertisements and a wide variety of other content types.
Product modules include:
- Netkey Sign Server: Server software for centrally scheduling and managing networks of digital signs. Sign Server automates all content management and distribution for digital signage networks. Playlists, campaigns and schedules are programmed using a web browser and stored in a central database for distribution to a network of media players.
- Netkey Sign Administrator: Administrative tool for controlling digital signage in real time. Local or centralized users can immediately update screens with text crawls, instant messaging, RSS news feeds and more.
- Netkey Sign Host: Media player software that displays playlists according to schedule. Alongside playlists, information can be displayed in a sidebar, while a ticker scrolls text messages, local weather forecasts, stock market summaries and headline news.
Netkey offers competitive pricing and packages its digital signage solution in three ways to meet partner and customer needs: as a perpetual license for premise-based installations; a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) term subscription, and a hybrid of both.
Netkey has developed a number of benefits for organizations that join the reseller program. Benefits include: discounted pricing on licenses of Netkey digital signage software, customized sales tools, Netkey logos and other branding materials, in-depth product training, visibility on Netkeys Web site, early access to new product and development plans, and premier technical and sales support.
Visit Netkey at the following industry events:
- The Digital Signage Expo, Feb. 27 - 28, Las Vegas; booth 205
- KioskComs SelfService Expo and The Digital Signage Show, April 16-17, Las Vegas; booth 416
- InfoComm, June 18-20, Las Vegas; booth N6907
Full-featured, free 30-day trial copies of Netkey Sign Administrator and Netkey Sign Host are available for download at: http://www.netkey.com
Netkey provides a comprehensive suite of applications and management software for self-service kiosks and digital signage. Netkey solutions help businesses increase sales and reduce the cost of providing enhanced services to consumers and employees. Customers include Avery Dennison, Bank of America, Borders, Clear Channel, JC Penney, Target, The Home Depot, and the U.S. Postal Service.