CMS Products, Inc., a leader in data security, backup, disaster recovery and content management technologies, has launched its newest disaster recovery software, BounceBack Professional Version 8.0.
Several new features have enhanced BounceBack Professionals reputation as a major player in providing professional level backup/restore and recovery to corporate client deployments, especially those who are remotely based away from the corporate IT group and helps reduce the cost of IT for the company. The software also helps the home user to protect information and keep the PC working.
Important BounceBack features include:
- Fast performance in backing up even the largest system disks
- Multi-destination backup PC users can target file backups to as many as three separate storage locations
- Complete backup including the operating system, applications and Data with the creation of a bootable backup drive for bare metal restore meaning that the backup disk can replace the system disk inside the PC just swap the disks and the PC can be working again in minutes
- Backups can be executed on a continuous (CDP) or scheduled basis
- Optimised backups because temporary files take up large amounts of hard drive space, temporary Internet files, SWAP files and Windows Temp files are no longer backed up, resulting in more efficient backups
- Bright, easy-to-use graphical interface based on What, Where, How and When backups are to run
- Support for Microsoft Vista, XP and 2000 including 32-bit & 64-bit Windows Vista & XP operating systems
- Older versions of BounceBack Professional can be upgraded, preserving settings and backup sets
- Up to 15 times faster backups than previous versions
- Language Support: English, French, German, Spanish
BounceBack Professional data backup and disaster recovery software has moved to an entirely new level of sophistication and effectiveness said Ken Burke, President, CMS Products.
BounceBack Professional Version 8.0 allows users more and easier control of features as well as a great improvement in Backup performance, said Brian Blanchard, Sales Director EMEA, CMS Products. Dont buy just any backup software, insist on one that creates a ready-to-use replacement for your PCs system disk and get data protection and the ability to recover your PC in minutes.
BounceBacks New Face
BounceBack Professional Version 8.0 sports a new, straightforward and intuitive interface. Users need only a few simple clicks to complete their first system backup.
As always, BounceBack Professional software allows two ways to recover from a hard drive problem either a physical problem or file corruption. Users may choose to simply replace the computers failed drive with the backup hard drive, or choose to restore their system, applications and data using the CMS Products BounceBack Rescue CD.
BounceBack Professional Version 8.0 supports Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Apple Mac OS X operating systems and is available from leading resellers or from the companys web site. Beginning this month it will ship with ABSplus automatic backup solutions.
Pricing and availability
BounceBack Professional version 8 is shipping today and target price is from 47 incl. VAT for the full version or from 30 incl. VAT for the upgrade from version 7.
About CMS Products
CMS Products has sold more than two million units of software while installing more than four million complete storage solutions in 90-plus countries. The complete line of product offerings includes automatic backup solutions for both portable and desktop computers, RAID systems, backup and disaster recovery software, media management software, notebook hard drive upgrades and data transfer kits and high capacity desktop hard drives.