Japans largest IT Exhibition will take place from May 14 16, 2008 at Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo, Japan with a scale unprecedented in its history.
It will showcase state of the art products and solutions from over 1,600 exhibitors (1,381 in 2007). Also, separate product/technology zones will exhibit innovations in each of their respective areas. IT professionals and users recognize the show as one of the most significant and important technology shows in the world. Over 125,000 (110,626 in 2007) industry professionals are expected to attend the show.
It will expand the exhibiting space to all 10 halls at Tokyo Big Sight since many exhibitors are willing to enlarge their booths and most of them already booked next years exhibiting space during last exhibitions. Show Management strongly recommends that all interested companies reserve their booths as soon as possible as space is limited.
- 17th Software Development Expo (SODEC) http://www.sodec.jp/en/
- 13th Data Warehouse & CRM Expo (D&C) http://www.sodec.jp/en/
- 11th Embedded Systems Expo (ESEC) http://www.esec.jp/en/
- 10th Data Storage Expo (DSE) http://www.dse-expo.jp/en/
- 3rd RFID Solutions Expo (RIDEX) http://www.ridex.jp/en/
- 2nd Direct Marketing Expo (DME) http://www.dme-expo.jp/en/
- 2nd Web 2.0 Marketing Fair http://www.web20-expo.jp/en/
For further information visit http://www.reedexpo.co.jp/DDESI/en/