Due to the dynamically growing number of Axence NetTools users, the Free version now includes 5 more tools for network administration.
Axence Software, Inc., a developer of network management solutions, has announced the worldwide availability of 9 Free tools for network monitoring and administration. Free Axence NetTools 3.1 has been enriched with 5 new features, which used to be available only in the Professional version: NetStat, Network Scanner, Service & Port Scanner, TCP/IP Workshop and NetCheck.
New Free tools:
- NetStat - Displays all the inbound and outbound connections to your computer and lists all open ports. Maps all open ports and established connections to the owning application.
- Network scanner - Finds all the nodes in a network (including remote networks) and the services running on them. Just enter the IP range to check and you will quickly get a list of nodes and the services running on them.
- Service & port scanner - Allows you to check for all open ports and running services (HTTP, POP3, MS SQL, Oracle and 50 others).
- TCP/IP workshop - Provides you with the ability to establish low-level TCP and UDP connections to troubleshoot and test different networking services.
- NetCheck - With this tool you can check the quality of network hardware in your LAN.
Free Axence NetTools also includes other tools, which were already available before: visual Ping, Trace, Lookup, Local info and Bandwidth.
Free Axence NetTools - Information:
Full version - http://www.axencesoftware.com/Download/NetTools.exe
The program is also available in the Professional version, which additionally provides the following tools: NetWatch, WinTools and SNMP Browser. The price range is between USD 29 (Home Use license) and USD 124 (with Service Agreement). The program is available in the English version.
About Axence Software, Inc.
Axence Software, Inc. (founded in 2004) develops advanced software for network management, which is mainly targeted towards companies and institutions.
Almost 100,000 people all over the world already use Axence programs. Axence Software currently offers 2 software lines for network management and monitoring: Axence nVision 3.2 and Axence Net Tools 3.1.