Is the information explosion threatening your business? Is productivity stalled by fear and uncertainty? Are staff running away from the whole email management issue? Could document-related compliance issues come back and bite you one day soon?
An investment in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions would tie down your business documents for control, collaboration and compliance. Capturing forms, invoices and correspondence into obedient electronic format puts you in charge of process improvement. Corralling important emails into a records management system ensures they are cared for and retrievable. Holding central copies of version-controlled documents brings stability to the zoo of project collaboration.
Come to the AIIM Roadshow and learn how to tame your information beast.
- Improve process efficiency and cut costs
- Provide faster and more reliable customer service
- Ensure regulatory compliance and reduce risk
- Enable collaboration for employees and partners
Learn, compare, discuss
Spend a day focused on your information and document management issues. Learn what can be done and what returns can be achieved. Compare concepts, solutions and suppliers. Discuss your plans and ideas with industry experts and existing users.
If you are interested in exhibiting in 2007, please call Nick Marsland on +44 (0)1905 727600. Spaces are limited and this years show was sold-out months before the event.
Roadshow dates are:-
- Edinburgh: Corn Exchange, Mon 30 April
- Manchester: Reebok Bolton, Tues 1 May
- Birmingham: M/C Museum, Weds 2 May
- Reading: Madejski, Thurs 3 May
- London: Novotel Hammersmith, Fri 4 May
For more information visit www.aiimroadshow.org.uk