Retailers and technology vendors are invited to enter the European Retail Solutions Awards 2006.
Now in their fourth year, the awards are held on the opening night of the Retail Solutions conference and exhibition at the NEC, Birmingham, 6th-8th June, and will see some of Europes best-known retailers recognised and rewarded at the gala evening held at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole.
The awards, which are being sponsored by Fujitsu, will also feature a brand new category The Hospitality Solution of the Year, reflecting the extent to which technology has become so critical to the success of the hospitality and leisure industry.
The awards are the highest accolades in the retail technology industry and last years awards attracted more than 730 senior retail executives and vendors from around Europe. Although the competition is tough, with a huge number of entrants, the awards are open to all, and both vendors and retailers are invited to enter and shout about their successes.
- Best Use of Technology for Employee Development
- Best Use of Technology in an emerging business
- Supply Chain Excellence Award
- Best use of e-commerce in a retail environment
- EPoS initiative of the year
- Most innovative use of in-store technology
- Project Implementation of the Year
- Back Office Integration Award
- Card based solution of the year
- Supplier of the Year
- European Retail Technology Solution of the Year
- Retail IT Professional of the Year
- NEW CATEGORY - The Hospitality Solution of the Year
Entry is easy, simply click here and submit your application online.
The deadline for entries is Friday 24th March 2006.