CommonTime announces the launch of Mobile Lotus Instant Messaging. Significant in that it is available ahead of Blackberry. mNotes Lotus Instant Messaging Support, enterprise instant messaging for Windows Mobile is now available as part of mSuite newly released version 4. mNotes is CommonTimes award-winning mobile/wireless Lotus Notes messaging solution.
mNotes Lotus Instant Messaging capability will revolutionize the way enterprises communicate, and transfer information. Collaboration is more effective and efficient, through real-time Instant Messaging.
With CommonTimes Lotus Instant Messaging Support you can remove inter-company SMS costs and avoid unsecured messaging over MSN, AOL etc. 75% of IBMs clients say that IM makes them more productive - IBM Software Labs
Lotus Instant Messaging Support offers Enterprise instant messaging on Windows Mobile devices, with:
- Presence: indicates whether team members are office based or using mobile devices
- Chat: with office based colleagues or other mSuite users
- Click to call: click on a contact from within mNotes Lotus Instant Messaging chat client to start dialing
- File transfer
-Broadcast and invite other SameTime users to join a chat
- Provides instant, SameTime access to colleagues and information
- Improves individual and team productivity, communications no longer limited to phone, e mail and in-person meetings
- Enables faster, more informed decision-making
- Provides competitive advantage by speeding up response times
- Reduces total cost of ownership (TCO) by providing real-time capabilities and Mobile Lotus notes email/PIM in a single product offering
- Bridges distance between colleagues. Reduces business travel cost, delivering fast and often measurable return on investment (ROI)
Customers who have made a commitment to, and are committed to Lotus Domino will not be surprised by the availability of Lotus Instant Messaging Support in CommonTime's mSuite v4 product ahead of competitors. CommonTime consistently delivers the ultimate mobility solutions for Lotus Notes and Domino based enterprises. We recognize what is really important to Lotus Domino customers. Lotus Instant Messaging Support and our unparalleled Calendar and Scheduling functionality (Meetings) raise the bar yet again. - Nigel Mackrill CEO, CommonTime.