Esker Software, leading provider of host access and information delivery solutions, announces the release of Tun Plus 2005. As the most recognised Host Access brand in the world with more than two million licences sold over the past twenty years, Tun Plus helps organisations meet the widest possible range of terminal emulation needs.
With this new version, Esker continues its commitment to support Microsofts evolving operating systems. Tun Plus 2005 has been fully tested with Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 to ensure that Microsoft Windows users can take full advantage of Windows XP without sacrificing any of the functionality of their Tun Plus product.
Tun Plus 2005 now adds:
* Total compatibility with Microsoft Windows XP service Pack 2.
* Failover capability to allow Web-to-Host to run in a Microsoft cluster environment and provide real-time data backup.
* Complete ISO Latin 2 support for IBM emulations, enabling European character sets such as Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Slovakian, Slovenian, Lithuanian, Latvian, and Estonian.
* Support of the Sun JDK 1.4 JVM.
We are highly satisfied with the performance of Tun Plus 2005. Above all we are confident that Tun Plus continues to provide the most flexible Host Access solution on the market and that it provides our customers a solid foundation to leverage their existing investment," explained Eric Bussy, Marketing Director of Esker.
Offering emulation for over 30 host types, and supporting all leading security protocolsincluding SSL, SSH, SFTP, SCP, Triple DES, and X.509 certificatesTun Plus is the leader in enterprise connectivity. Customers can choose from three deployment options:
* Tun Plus PC-to-Host. Comprehensive access from any PC running Windows XP, 2003, 2000 or 98.
* Tun Plus Web-to-Host. Access through leading web browsers using ActiveX and Java technologies.
* Tun Plus Multi-User Windows. Complete access for virtually any client type via Citrix and Microsoft Windows Terminal Services.
Flexible licensing options for Tun Plus also give organisations the freedom to change deployment as needs evolve.