Esker, the leading provider of fax solutions and services, has developed a Fax on Demand Connector for their VSI-FAX product to send faxes through Eskers outsourced fax service, Esker Fax on Demand. This service offers highly efficient and cost-effective fax processing without additional hardware or telephony. The Fax on Demand Connector is available as an optional add-on for Esker VSI-FAX.
The benefits of Esker Fax on Demand include:
Expand fax capacity without additional hardware or dedicated phone lines
Provide an additional failover option
Solve peak capacity problems such as end-of-month invoicing
Karen Roscoe, product manager for Esker Fax Server Solutions, explained: Esker Fax on Demand fits in well with the current trend towards on-demand information technology. In the long term, Fax on Demand will make it possible to phase out costly fax machines, fax boards, equipment maintenance, dedicated fax lines, and telephony charges.
Esker Fax on Demand is a pay-per-page service, so customers only pay for what they use. Esker Fax on Demand delivers a rapid return on investment through:
* Cost control through per-usage billing
* Productivity gains by eliminating manual handling of documents (printing then manually faxing)
* Elimination of hardware and telephony maintenance costs
* Added flexibility and optimised management of peak activity, such as delivering invoices at the end of the month, with increased capacity available instantly, 24/7
* Fax communication control with real-time confirmation of delivery
* Infrastructure simplification fewer printers, photocopiers, fax machines, and fax lines.